Loews is a hotel chain with 28 locations across the United States and Canada.
Years ago, Loews Hotels had a loyalty program called YouFirst Rewards, however, as of December 6, 2018, that program has been terminated. The news didn’t shock many since the program wasn’t all that enticing and was only available at Loews’ 20+ locations.
Loews Hotels Locations
Loews Hotels aren’t as plentiful as Marriott, Hilton, or Hyatt hotels, but they have locations in many major U.S cities and tourist destinations.
United States Loews Hotels Locations
- Arlington, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Boston, Massachusettes
- Chicago, Illinois
- Coronado, California
- Hollywood, California
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Miami Beach, Florida
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Nashville, Tennessee
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- New York, New York
- Orlando, Florida (8 locations)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rosemont, Illinois
- Santa Monica, California
- Seattle, Washington
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Tucson, Arizona
Canada Loews Hotels Locations
- Montreal, Quebec
- Toronto, Ontario
Loews Hotels Loyalty Program — YouFirst Rewards
As of December 6th, 2018, the YouFirst Rewards program from Loews has been terminated.
The Loews Hotels loyalty program, YouFirst Rewards, is based on the number of qualifying stays at Loews locations. One nice thing about the program is that if you stay more than 5 consecutive nights, your stay will count as 2. So, a stay of 6 or more consecutive nights will count as 2 stays in the YouFirst Rewards program.
I love that you only need 10 stays to achieve their top tier in the YouFirst program. That’s pretty do-able for many business travelers as well as families.
The number of stays is based on a rolling 12-month cycle. Meaning, to achieve Blue status, you would need to have 2-4 stays in the previous 12 months. Once you achieve a status, it will last for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- A qualifying stay is one in which you pay a standard rate published by the hotel. This does not include bookings made through an internet third party or bookings using other discount programs or coupons. This is an instance you want to stick with booking directly through the hotel’s website.
- As is common with hotel loyalty programs, upgrades are subject to availability. Blue members will receive an upgrade, if available, upon arrival. Gold and Platinum members will receive an upgrade, if available, at time of reservation.
- Late checkout is subject to availability
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort do not qualify for YouFirst benefits.
Other Hotel Loyalty Programs
Interested in checking out some other loyalty programs?
If you are looking for a great hotel rewards program, I would recommend World of Hyatt.
The points can be earned multiple ways and the redemption values are great. I’ve stayed at Miraval Resort in Arizona, Park Hyatt Chicago, Andaz Costa Rica, and Grand Hyatt Kauai in Hawaii totally free thanks to World of Hyatt points!
This Post Has 2 Comments
I do hope that I get a job at this hotel. I am Very EXCITED for Kansas City and the new down town hotel, I am sure it will do well. I just want to be a part of it. Theodore “Ted” Abbott
Hi Theodore, Good luck with the job!
Comments are closed.