Loews is a hotel chain with 25 locations across the United States and Canada.
Loews Hotels used to have a loyalty program called YouFirst Rewards, however, as of December 6, 2018, that program has been terminated. The news didn’t shock many since the program wasn’t all that enticing and was only available at Loews’ 20+ locations.
Loews Hotels Locations
Loews Hotels aren’t as plentiful as Marriott, Hilton, or Hyatt hotels, but they have locations in many major U.S. cities and tourist destinations.
United States Loews Hotels Locations
- Arlington, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Chicago, Illinois
- Coral Gables, Florida
- Coronado, California
- Hollywood, California
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Miami Beach, Florida
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Nashville, Tennessee
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- New York, New York
- Orlando, Florida (8 locations)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rosemont, Illinois
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Tucson, Arizona
Canada Loews Hotels Locations
- Toronto, Ontario
Loews Hotels Loyalty Program — YouFirst Rewards
The YouFirst Rewards program from Loews was terminated as of December 6th, 2018.
The Loews Hotels loyalty program, YouFirst Rewards, was based on the number of qualifying stays at Loews locations. One nice thing about the program was that if you stay more than 5 consecutive nights, your stay would count as 2. So, a stay of 6 or more consecutive nights counted as 2 stays in the YouFirst Rewards program.
You only needed 10 stays to achieve the top tier in the YouFirst program. That was pretty doable for many business travelers as well as families.
The number of stays was based on a rolling 12-month cycle, which meant that to achieve Blue status, you would need to have 2 to 4 stays in the previous 12 months. Once you achieved a status, it lasted for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- A qualifying stay is one in which you pay a standard rate published by the hotel. This does not include bookings made through an internet third party or bookings using other discount programs or coupons. This is an instance where you want to stick with booking directly through the hotel’s website.
- As is common with hotel loyalty programs, upgrades are subject to availability. Blue members will receive an upgrade, if available, upon arrival. Gold and Platinum members will receive an upgrade, if available, at the time of reservation.
- Late checkout is subject to availability
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort do not qualify for YouFirst benefits.
Other Hotel Loyalty Programs
Interested in checking out some other loyalty programs?
My favorite is the World of Hyatt program.
The points can be earned in multiple ways and the redemption values are great. I’ve stayed at Miraval Resort in Arizona, Park Hyatt Chicago, Andaz Costa Rica, and Grand Hyatt Kauai in Hawaii (among others) totally free thanks to World of Hyatt points!
I earn most of my Hyatt points from Chase Ultimate Rewards credit cards — Chase points transfer 1:1 to Hyatt.
Chase Sapphire Reserve® – Earn 60,000 bonus points (worth $900!)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – Earn 60,000 bonus points (worth $750!)
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card – Earn 100,000 bonus points (worth $1,250!)