Hocking Hills makes a great day trip from Columbus, but it can also be fun to spend a night or 2 and turn it into a great weekend trip. There are lots of options when it comes to Hocking Hills cabin rentals — you can find luxury cabins for 2, budget options for 20 people, and everything in between. You can find cabins with a wide range of amenities like hot tubs, private pools, private decks, docks, and fire pits. There are so many different options to choose from!
With this post, I want to make choosing your Hocking Hills cabin rental easy. I’ve included a quick breakdown of some of the most popular cabins and lodges in the area so you can easily find one that suits your needs.
In this post, you’ll find lots of different types of cabin rentals in Hocking Hills including:
- Romantic cabins for 2
- Pet-friendly cabins
- Cabins with a hot tub or pool
- Unique accommodations including yurts, geodomes, and treehouses
- Alternative accommodations in Hocking Hills including hotels and tiny houses
Hocking Hills Cabin Rentals
Cherry Ridge Retreat
Cherry Ridge Retreat offers luxury cabins near Hocking Hills State Park. Each unique cabin is freestanding so you’ll enjoy plenty of privacy during your stay. At Cherry Ridge Retreat, you’ll find 8 distinct cabins to suit your needs whether you’re traveling as a couple or a family.
Read More: Review of Cherry Ridge Retreat
Romantic Luxury Cabins at Cherry Ridge Retreat:
- Ravine’s Edge Luxury Romantic Cabin: This cabin sleeps 2 people and has a 2-person shower, porch, grill, and fireplace.
- Observatory Luxury Romantic Cabin with Pool: This incredible cabin for 2 people offers fantastic views along with a heated swimming pool, cold plunge pool, and hot tub.
- Oak Ridge Romantic Luxury Spa Cabin: This cabin features 2 massage chairs, a movie room, and a private gazebo with a hot tub.
- Boat House Luxury Romantic Cabin: This lakeside cabin sleeps 2-4 people and has an expansive dock and private sauna room.
Luxury Family Cabins at Cherry Ridge Retreat:
- Lake House Luxury Lodge: This gorgeous lakeside lodge sleeps up to 8 people.
- Whispering Pines Luxury Family Cabin: This cabin sleeps up to 4 people and features a gazebo with hot tub and a firepit.
- Sill Waters Luxury Family Cabin: This cabin has stunning views and sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. Outside, you’ll find a hot tub gazebo and pond-side fire pit.
- Water’s Edge Luxury Family Cabin: This cabin sleeps 2 adults and 2 children and has wonderful views of the Central Pond plus a private hot tub gazebo.
Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is one of the most popular places to stay while exploring Hocking Hills State Park. This 75-acre property offers 5 distinct types of accommodations including both pet-friendly and handicap accessible options.
Read More: Review of Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
- Cabins: 6 cabins are available that can accommodate between 1-4 people. Pine Grove Cabin and Strong Wolf Cabin are pet-friendly and Red Bud Cabin is handicap accessible.
- Yurts: Each of these unique Hocking Hills Yurts features a king bed or 2 twin beds plus a full bathroom, gas log stove, deck, and more.
- Cottages: Each of these charming private cottages sits on 2 acres of land and features a gas log stove, whirlpool tub for 2, and a private deck. The Goldenrod, Trillium, and Yarrow Cottages are pet-friendly and the Sumac Cottage is wheelchair accessible.
- Geodomes: Experience glamping in Ohio when you stay in one of these unique Hocking Hills geodomes. Each geodome has a king sized bed, dining area, kitchenette, and custom bathroom in over 700 square feet of space.
- Lodges: These newly built luxury logdes in Hocking Hills are perfect for a romantic getaway or a family retreat. There are 16 individual lodges to choose from.
Creative Cabins offers 2 unique cabins situated on 13 acres just minutes from the popular Old Man’s Cave.
- Ivy Cottage: Accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms with 2 baths. This inviting cottage is actually a refurbished barn with a modern flair. Outside, guests will enjoy the large front porch, hot tub, and fire pit.
- The Lily Pad: This shipping container property sleeps up to 2 adults and children 12 years or older and features 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Outside, you’ll enjoy a covered porch, swing bed, grill, and hot tub.
More information about Creative Cabins: 740-438-1465 | website
Canopy Ridge Cabins
Canopy Ridge Cabins offers 4 unique lodging options on a 60-acre property in Hocking Hills.
- The Briarwood Cabin: This traditional log cabin sleeps up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms with 1 bathroom. Other amenities include a gas fireplace and a large covered deck with a hot tub.
- The Sweet Retreat Cabin: This 1 bedroom log cabin sleeps up to 6 people and features a loft space, see-through fireplace, covered deck, hot tub, and an outdoor shower.
- The Canopy Treehouse: This log cabin treehouse sits 20 feet above the ground. It features a gas fireplace, wrap-around deck, hot tub, outdoor shower, and firepit — plus it has wheelchair-accessible doors and walkways.
- The Yurt: For a unique Hocking Hills experience, check out The Yurt that sits 18 feet above ground. It sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms and features a wrap-around deck, hot tub, and fire pit.
Chalets Hocking Hills
This family-run business offers over 50 different cabins throughout the Hocking Hills area. You’ll find romantic cabins for 2, large lodges for families, and everything in between — including cabins with pools.
- Chalets at Big Sky Ranch: This area includes 7 different cabins ranging from 2-5 bedrooms. Big Sky Lodge is the largest option and features 5 bedrooms and a private pool.
- Chalets at Old Man’s Cave: There are over 20 options at this location ranging from 2-7 bedrooms. Fallswood Lodge and Fireside lodge each have a private pool.
- Chalets at Conkle’s Hollow: This area features 9 unique options that sleep up to 12 people.
- Chalets at Rock House: This area has cabins with anywhere from 1-7 bedrooms. Grand Butte Lodge sleeps up to 22 people in 7 bedrooms and has a private outdoor pool.
- Chalets at Lake Logan: Here you’ll find 8 cabin options with 2-4 bedrooms each.
Hocking Hills Cabins and Resort
Hocking Hills Cabins and Resort consists of 11 cabins with varying amenities.
- Fox Fire Cabin: Accommodates up to 14 guests with amenities including a pool table, hot tub, fire pit, grill, and outdoor shower.
- Hemlock Haven Cabin: Sleeps up to 10 people and offers amenities like a fireplace, hot tub, porch swing, grill, and fire pit.
- Hill of a View Cabin: This 3-level cabin sleeps up to 13 people and includes a fire pit, hot tub, grill, and outdoor shower.
- Chardonnay, Malbec, Prosecco, Riesling, and Syrah Cabins: These cabins feature an open studio layout with additional sleeping areas on the lower level (1 or 2 king beds and/or pull out couch). There’s either a patio or covered deck with a grill, fire pit, and hot tub outside.
- Merlot, Pinot, and Rose Cabins: Features a king bed, pull out couch, and 2 twin bunk beds. Outside, you’ll find a covered deck with a grill, fire pit, and hot tub.
Bourbon Ridge Retreat
Bourbon Ridge Retreat offers 2 luxury cabins in Hocking Hills — The Bookers Luxury Cabin and The Woodford Luxury Cabin. Each of these elegant and modern cabins features fantastic outdoor living space and concierge service. Each one has 1 bedroom, sleeps 4 people, and features a private dock, grill, in-ground spa, custom shower, and a theater room.
Bourbon Ridge Retreat also offers 3 larger lodges that sleep up to 24 people.
More information about Bourbon Ridge Retreat: 800-836-9279 | website
Among The Trees Lodging
Among The Trees Lodging features 1 large lodge and 3 treehouses in Hocking Hills.
- Blissful Ridge Lodge: This large 5600 sq. ft. lodge sleeps up to 32 people in 9 bedrooms so it’s great for family vacations, reunions, weddings, or even corporate retreats. Guests will enjoy the screened-in porch, swimming pool, and 2 hot tubs!
- Buckeye Barn Tree House and Maple View Tree House: Both of these tree houses sleep up to 4 people and come with amazing views.
- Safari Tree House: This romantic tree house sleeps 2 people.
More information about Among The Trees Lodging: 740-415-3122 | website
Hocking Hills Cabins
Hocking Hills Cabins offers 7 distinct cabins to choose from. These adults-only cabins in Hocking Hills all have hot tubs!
- Anniversary Cabin: A rustic option for 2 people with a hot tub
- Happiness Is Cabin: A cabin for couples only with high ceilings and a hot tub
- Honeymooner Cabin: A romantic cabin for 2 with a hot tub
- Nestled Away Cabin: A couples only cabin with front portch swing and rocker…and a hot tub
- Sunset Cabin: This cabin sleeps 4 people and has a hot tub
- Sweet Seclusion Cabin: A secluded option for couples
- Wildflower Cabin: This 2 bedroom cabin sleeps up to 4 people and has a fireplace and a hot tub
More Information about Hocking Hills Cabins: 800-385-4161 | 740-380-3322 | website
Getaway Cabins consists of 47 unique cabins at 4 different properties near Hocking Hills State Park. Whether you’re looking for a romantic cabin for 2 or a large space for a big family gathering, you can find it at Getaway Cabins.
More than half of the Getaway Cabins sleep 2 people only. A number of different cabins sleep 4, 6, or 8 people. There is also one cabin that sleeps 10 and another that sleeps 16 people. Select cabins are pet-friendly so you can bring your 4 legged friends along while you enjoy beautiful Hocking Hills.
Other Unique Accommodations In Hocking Hills
Hocking Hills Tiny Houses
If you’d rather stay in a tiny house in Hocking Hills instead of a cabin, we’ve got you covered. Hocking Hills Tiny Houses offers 3 unique tiny houses on wheels located in and around Hocking Hills State Park.
- The Gladiola Tiny House: Just minutes from Hocking Hills near Lake Logan State Park, this tiny house sleeps 4 adults and comes with firewood, kayaks, and canoes.
- The Trillium: Located at Campbell Cove Campground at Lake Logan this tiny house sleeps 4 people and includes amenities like radiant heated flooring and air conditioning.
- The Juniper: Located at Campbell Cove Campground at Lake Logan, this tiny house features a large deck and lake views.
More information about Hocking Hills Tiny Houses: 614-571-0973 | website
Hocking Hills Inn
Hocking Hills Inn and Coffee Emporium offers 4 distinct suites to enjoy during your stay in Hocking Hills.
- Magnolia Suite: King-sized bed with private deck and entrance; jetted spa tub/shower combo with TV
- Hemlock Suite: Queen-sized bed with 2-person Jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower
- Royal Oak Suite: King-sized bed with sitting area and full bath
- Garden Suite: Queen-sized bed with full shower
Hocking Hills Inn can be booked online or by calling 740-300-0020.
Gingerbread Haus is a unique home rental in Hocking Hills. This property is located near Old Man’s Cave and features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, an indoor fireplace, and a large deck with a hot tub.
The Hocking Hills Caboose
For a truly unique experience in Hocking Hills, check out The Hocking Hills Caboose. It’s a 1950s railroad caboose, located 2 miles west of Ash Cave, that includes 5 sleeping berths and a large deck.
Hocking Hills Hotels
If you’d prefer a hotel during your stay, check out some of these options near Hocking Hills and Logan, Ohio.
There are so many Hocking Hills cabin rentals to choose from that it can be a bit overwhelming. I hope this guide helped you find exactly what you were looking for for your fantastic Ohio getaway.
Featured Image Credit: Canopy Ridge Cabins