One of the coolest parts about being a blogger is the amazing people in the blogging community — both locally and online. I have had the pleasure of getting to know some awesome Columbus bloggers over the past couple of years and I love when I get an opportunity to collaborate with them.
I’ve teamed up with some of the best Columbus bloggers to bring you a round up of Holiday posts including gift ideas and holiday guides!
I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I did!
Gift List and Holiday Hacks From Your Favorite Columbus Bloggers
1. Julie from What Should We Do Today? is sharing her best gift ideas for young boys. As a mom of 2 boys, Julie knows what she’s talking about!
Read It Now: Tried and True Gift Ideas For Young Boys
2. Malini from Lakes & Lattes is a fellow travel hacker...and she also knows a thing or 2 about life hacks for the holidays. So, pour yourself a glass of wine (preferably in this), let go of your Pinterest dreams, and read on.
Read It Now: The Exhausted Mama’s Guide to Hacking the Holidays
3. Looking for a gift to keep your little one active and entertained? Then turn to Lindsay from Find Where You Fit for all of the answers.
Read It Now: Gifts for Active Kids
4. If you are like me you try to stay fit most of the time. If y
ou also want to give the gift of fitness to your friends and family, check out Kathleen’s mega gift list from Just Keep It Simple Fitness.
5. If you have some family adventures planned for the new year, check out this list of gifts perfect for the kids from Ashley at Columbus For Kids.
Read It Now: 19 Gifts for Adventure Kids
6. Shopping small is a great thing. I love supporting small or local businesses whenever possible. Here’s a great list by Kimberly from Wear Love Wanders of the coolest graphic tees for kids and mamas.
7. I bet you have a few holiday parties coming up, and you might even be hosting one yourself. Alison at Radiance Reflected is sharing her best tips for throwing a great holiday party.
8. I love gifting experiences over things! Eryn from 614 mom does too, and she is sharing some great ideas on how to focus on experiences rather than physical things. (P.S. A Cosi membership is an awesome gift for any Columbus kid!!)
Read It Now: 5 Reasons To Gift A Cosi Membership
9. This holiday season you should date your spouse! Here are some great date ideas for the holidays from Charlene at Enduring All Things.
Read It Now: 10 Date Ideas for the Holiday Season
10. Don’t forget about the travel lovers in your life! If you haven’t already, check out my Gift List For Travel Lovers – Holiday 2019 edition!
Read It Now: The Coolest Gift Ideas For Travel Lovers