The Miraval Resort in Arizona has been on my radar for a long time. This luxury wellness retreat spans over 400 acres near Tucson, AZ, and it looks just amazing! Earlier this year, Miraval joined the Hyatt family of hotels, but was not part of the World of Hyatt program. However, now they are fully integrated into the World of Hyatt program which means you can book Miraval using Hyatt points! This is pretty exciting because, as you might have guessed, this property can get pricey.
Miraval is an all inclusive resort, but it’s not your typical lay around the pool and drink like a fish destination. This resort focuses on relaxation, health and wellness. Each package Miraval offers includes:
- Accommodations (casita-style guestrooms, suites, and private villas)
- Meals, unlimited fresh juices and smoothies, tea, coffee and snacks
- Over 120 wellness activities, lectures and classes including yoga, pilates, meditation, hiking, mountain biking, desert tightrope, integrative wellness and more!
- Shared airport shuttle from Tucson Airport
- Daily evening hors d’oeuvres
- Resort credits to use toward spa services, private consultations, equine experiences, desert zipline and culinary experiences
- No tipping policy
- 3 pools
- 24 hour fitness center
- Life in Balance Spa offering exclusive services including scrubs, wraps, massages and Ayurvedic treatments (spa treatments are an additional charge)
How To Book Miraval Using Hyatt Points
- As far as how many points is needed to book a room, Miraval is in a category all its own. For 2 people in a standard room, it will cost 65,000 World of Hyatt points per night (45,000 for the first person and an additional 20,000 for the second). That’s a lot of Hyatt points! But, this is an expensive property so I love that it is now accessible through Hyatt points!
- To book Miraval using Hyatt points you do need to call Hyatt as online booking with points is not available.
- Free Night Certificates From Chase: If you were lucky enough to pull the trigger on the Hyatt card when it included 2 free night certificates (this offer is no longer available), these WILL be able to be redeemed at Miraval (YAAASSSS!!!). However, any other types of free night certificates will not be honored at Miraval.
Limited Time Offers
Hyatt is offering some specials through September 15, 2017 making this a great time to try out the Miraval Resort!
4th Night Free Package
- World of Hyatt members can book 3 consecutive nights at Miraval and get the 4th free for stays now through September 15, 2017.
- $100 resort credit per person per night is included
- Full prepayment is due at time of booking
- The fine print says a 23% resort fee plus taxes will be added. I detest resort fees with a passion, but there is no way around them usually (although many hotels waive the resort fee if you book with points -including this one!)
50% Rebate on Award Nights
- Get 50% of the points you redeemed back as a bonus on stays now through September 15, 2017
- Bonus points will be deposited into your World of Hyatt account after your stay
- This effectively makes the cost for 2 people 32,500 per night…which is a killer deal.
I am so excited that this exclusive property is now a little more accessible through the World of Hyatt program. If you are short on Hyatt points, don’t forget you can transfer points from your Chase Ultimate Rewards account.
Have you ever been to Miraval or do you think you might try it now that it’s part of World of Hyatt?
*All photos by Miraval Resort
LOVE IT? PIN IT!